Why Call Us?
Perhaps you think, “I should be able to handle this on my own.” Maybe you’re wondering if you really need therapy. Women contact CMW for different reasons. You may be experiencing postpartum depression, trying to balance work and family, questioning your identity — or simply want to take some time just to work on yourself. Whatever your reason, you don’t need to suffer alone.
Some symptoms that may indicate you would benefit from therapy include:
- Frequent tearfulness or anxiety
- Feeling distant from your spouse, partner, children, or peers
- Irritability or moodiness
- Having difficulty eating or sleeping
- Struggling to care for your baby or yourself
- Sadness about infertility or pregnancy loss
- Concern about your feelings toward your child
Contact us if you would like to consult with a clinician or schedule an appointment